The Public Relations Ministry exists to maintain good relationships with members of Center Community Church and the community. We accomplish our mission by having regular contact with members of the congregation, honoring accomplishments and recognizing the needs of CCC families.
The P.R. Ministry participates in a number of activities including the following:
1. Each Sunday morning we greet people, pass out the bulletins and give a packet to visitors and ask them to complete the visitor card and place it in the offering plate. See Terri Cook if you wish to be a greeter.
2. Send cards to first time visitors.
3.Apple Pie Ministry-make, bake and deliver pies to first time visitors.
4. Send cards relative to prayer and praise requests.
5. Make floral arrangements and fun bags and take to those who are hospitalized.
6. Prepare and deliver baskets to shut-ins.
7. Send funeral arrangements or other remembrances to CCC members and their immediate family.
8. Honor and lead programs for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, Grandparent's Day, Veteran's Day.
9. Participate in community Trunk 'n Treat-Halloween
10. Decorate sanctuary for Christmas-Hanging of the Greens
11. . Make floral arrangements for pedestals in sanctuary-seasons / holidays
12.Telephone congregation members to encourage attendance at special events held at CCC, church closings, time changes, and other events as deemed necessary by the Pastor.
13. Schedule and organize the printing of the pictorial directory.